Potential Benefits of Google Street View:
- It’s great for SEO – a Google Street View tour helps you get found by potential customers by boosting the Google Search ranking of your website.
- Customers love it – it allows visitors to see your premises, ambiance, stock, facilities, service, unique equipment etc. before they make the journey.
- A global 24/7 advertising platform
- One off cost – there’s a one-off cost for adding your tour to Google Maps, no annual fee (so this is a great return on investment).
- It’s smartphone & tablet-friendly – great for tourists & young people.
- Flexibility – your Google Street View tour is embeddable so you could add it to your website or Facebook page. According to Google USA 2012 statistics, visitors spend an average of 5 minutes longer on websites after a Google Street View tour is added to them.
- Customisable – your tour is customisable via the Point Of Interest photos offered in the “filmstrip”, pose photo shoots etc.
- Professional photos of products and premises — as part of the service, we’d take several Point Of Interest photos which are shown beneath the Street View tour on Google Maps. These photographs become your copyright as part of the deal – for use on your website, social media channels etc.
Google have selected TourDash as an add-on platform which offers a way for us to overlay your virtual tour with information – e.g. your logo, contact information, links to your website, links to buy products etc. Examples which show off the power of this service can be found on the TourDash website. Please note, TourDash is not included in the standard package and has an extra cost – contact us for more information.
Why choose Mr Droogle for your Street View tour?
- Experience – with over 58 existing clients, we have a wealth of experience under our belts. Drew was the first photographer in Tayside to go through the Google training.
- Creativity – we specialise in making unique tours to make you stand out from your competitors.
- Large tours – we’ve shot the Top 10 largest tours in Scotland so we know a thing or two about them.
- Mr Droogle social media support – every day we promote one of our tours on our social media on rotation, we also share and ‘like’ our clients’ social media posts to help promote you.
- Free PR service – we offer a free PR service for large, and noteworthy tours.
- Client discount – we are committed to giving you the opportunity to update your tour regularly and offer discount on re-shoots for existing clients.